Adoption & Commercialization of 3D Models in Drug Development
The 5th edition PREDiCT: 3D Oncology & Tissue Models Summit will return this September, with defined tracks and a fresh speaker line-up, bringing together preclinical scientists to discuss adoption and commercialization of 3D models as an integral part of drug development study.
This completely online meeting will feature over 30+ senior Preclinical Scientists from oncology to cardiovascular to musculoskeletal and CNS backgrounds, to share their latest data and lessons learned from clinically translatable 3D models to disease modeling of mechanisms, to attempting complex multi-cellular/organ systems to boost our understanding of functionality and physiological relevancy.
Embark on the 3D trailblazing community to boost your confidence in 3D models and accelerate bench to bedside drug development to provide a truly safe, and effective treatment for patients!
“The depth of the discussion, and opportunities to hear perspectives from those leading the industry on developing 3D tissue models made this an exceptionally valuable meeting” Commercial Innovation Life Sciences Lead, Center for the Advancement of Science in Space
“I thought the conference was very focused. It was time well spent. I learned a lot and had productive networking sessions.” Biochemical & Cellular Pharmacology, Genentech
Why This is an Unmissable Event:
Whether you are an evaluator or early adopter of 3D models, working in oncology or general disease areas, the 5th annual meeting’s case studies and expert speakers will help you:
- Accelerate the commercialization of 3D models and incorporate this as your integral drug development process
- Discover unpublished scientific data and lessons learned from both drug developers and academia – boosting your confidence in 3D models and informing your future R&D decisions
- Improve your models’ translatability & predictiveness to fast track into the clinic with confidence
- Develop, validate and implement tissue-on-chip and novel multi-organ-on-chip systems through hands-on workshops
- Benchmark and network with committed 3D model pioneers – sparking long-term scientific collaborations
Our World Class Speaker Faculty Includes:
Head of Investigative Toxicology, Pathology, Molecular & Computational Toxicology
Head of Emerging Technologies
Biomedical Solutions Program Manager
Senior Advisor for Toxicology Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
U.S Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Staff Scientist - 3D Bioprinting Core
National Institute of Health Sciences
Director - Drug Metabolism & Pharmacokinetics Project Leader
Senior Director & Head of Complex In Vitro Models
Merck & Co